These days, companies are using social media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, blogs etc.) to share news, updates, eBooks, and other information with the world. As a company, we depend on information posted via social media to help us keep up-to-date on the cloud computing industry. If you are fairly new to social media, where do you start? Here is our list of favorite cloud computing blogs and Twitter accounts to follow:
Blogs To Read:
- If you are a Salesforce customer or thinking about using Salesforce CRM, the Salesforce Blog is the destination for all things Salesforce.
- 12 blog categories include: cloud, social, mobile, sales, customer service, marketing, work, collaboration, developer, marketing cloud, foundation, and desk.com
- Can subscribe for the Salesforce blog newsletter (at the top right hand corner of the blog home page)
- RingCentral is all about cloud based business phone systems (i.e. hoste PBX) and is a leader in the industry.
- RingCentral’s blog includes a variety of categories of blog posts including: RingCentral Solutions, RingCentral News, Business Best Practices, Cloud Computing, and Gadgets and Apps.
- For those of you who really like infographics, there is a link on the sidebar of the blog to all of the infographics that RingCentral has published a blog post about.
Twitter Accounts To Follow:
- Keep up-to-date on all of the latest Google Apps updates and innovations on the Google Apps Updates Twitter feed.
- Google Apps Updates’ Twitter handle is @GAppsUpdates.
- Hubspot’s inbound marketing software gives companies an ‘all-in-one marketing solution” including: SEO optimization, blogging software, social media, calls-to-action, landing pages, lead management, email marketing, marketing automation, and marketing analytics.
- Keep up to date on all things inbound marketing (including great eBooks, templates etc.) by following Hubspot on Twitter.
- Hubspot’s Twitter handle is @HubSpot
- TechCrunch’s Twitter feed focuses on profiling startup companies, reviewing internet products , and breaking news stories out of Silicon Valley, CA.
- TechCrunch’s Twitter handle is @TechCrunch.
- Techvibes is known as “Canada’s leading technology, events calendar, and job board” and is a great source of information from a Canadian perspective.
- Techvibes’s Twitter handle is @techvibes.