Over the past couple of months, COVID-19 has brought a lot of changes to our lives: social distancing, staying home/only going to stores when necessary, online schooling for kids, and working from home. Many people continue to work from home as companies try to figure out what returning to the workplace looks like. Over the past couple of weeks, several of our partners have shared some great resources related to navigating the ‘new normal’ and working from home.
RingCentral > Small Business Talk Online Series
In early June, RingCentral launched an online series of video episodes for small businesses that focuses on the theme of ‘helping your small business thrive in the new normal’.
The series includes 6 episodes that are posted in June and July. Episode topics include:
- Reopening to a New World (June 3, 2020)
- Making “Work From Home” Work Long-Term (June 10, 2020)
- Adopting Ideas From Other Small Businesses to Pivot Yours (June 17, 2020)
- Effective Teamwork: What It Looks Like and How to Make it Happen (June 24, 2020)
- Maximize Your Cloud Investment with an Open Platform (July 8, 2020)
- The “Work From Home” Mental Health Survival Guide (July 15, 2020)
Poly > Make Working From Home Work For You [PDF]
With working from home/remote working a continued reality for many people, Poly (parent company of Plantronics and Polycom) has created a great work from home guide. The guide includes:
- Best Practices
- Four Steps to Working From Home