These days, businesses are always looking for a better way to do things in order to save time and money. Over the past few years, Google has been encouraging businesses to ‘Go Google’ by implementing Google Apps for Business in the workplace. According to Google, over 5 million businesses currently use Google Apps for Business , Google’s web-based suite of messaging and collaboration , to help team members communicate with each other, collaborate on projects, and share documents. Google Apps for Business is also very reasonably priced (i.e. $50 USD per user/year) so it is definitely a solution that any business can afford to implement.
Google Apps for Business includes the following applications:
- Gmail – business email, chat, video and phone functions
- Calendar – scheduling made simple
- Docs – collaborate with colleagues on documents at the same time
- Drive – 5GB of cloud storage is included for every user
- Sites – secure webpage creation for intranets and team projects
- Vault – optional archiving, e-discovery, and information governance
[vsw id=”wKJ9KzGQq0w” source=”youtube” width=”425″ height=”344″ autoplay=”no”]
Here’s a great example of a company that has already ‘Gone Google’ by implementing Google Apps for Business:
Is your business ready to ‘Go Google’? Perpetual West is a Google Apps Authorized Reseller and can help your business get set up with Google Apps for Business. For more information, contact Perpetual West today at 1 (877) 388-6400.