According to Google, over 4 million businesses have made the switch to Google Apps for Business and are using Google products everyday to work more collaboratively and efficiently. One of the flagship products in Google’s suite of business products is Gmail. In today’s marketplace, we believe that Google Apps for Business Gmail is the best email solution for small and medium sized businesses (SMB) as it offers businesses several advantages including:
- 25 GB of email/IM storage per user
- Custom email address (i.e. email@example.com)
- Unlimited number of users per domain
- 24/7 phone support for ‘service unavailable’ emergencies
- 99.9% uptime guarantee (service level agreement)
Users can sign up for a free 30 day trial of Google Apps for Business (including Gmail, Docs, Calendar, Sites) and then it only costs $50 USD per user/year or roughly $5 USD/month for each user account.
Interested in learning more about how Google Apps can help your company? Google Apps has an interactive webpage at http://www.gonegoogle.com that shows you how Google Apps can help your company save money and be more efficient.