Dreamforce is Salesforce.com’s annual cloud computing event. This year’s theme is ‘Touch the Social Enterprise’. Dreamforce ’12 is taking place at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA from Tuesday September 18 – Friday September 21, 2012.
What Can I Expect at Dreamforce ’12?
- Keynote address from Marc Benioff (Chairman & CEO, Salesforce.com) and special guests
- Choice of over 650 expert-led breakout sessions – Breakout sessions can be chosen based on 1) role, 2) industry, or 3) product
- Cloud Expo – have a chance to test out all of Salesforce.com’s latest products and services, visit over 350 cloud computing company displays
- Pre-conference training and certification
- Networking events
- Dreamforce Gala event with special guests ‘The Red Hot Chili Peppers’
How Do I Get More Information and/or Register for Dreamforce ’12?
Go to http://www.salesforce.com/dreamforce/DF12/ for a breakdown of the conference agenda, sessions, networking events, Cloud Expo and to access the link to register for Dreamforce ’12.