Do you need your customers to fill out a questionnaire or survey? You could sign up for one of the myriads of free survey tools out there, or better yet, consider using Google Forms if you already have a Google account (i.e. Gmail or Google Apps) and save yourself from having to create yet another account with a survey app. Here are the top 5 reasons to consider using the updated version of Google Forms, one of the least known tools within the Google Drive suite:
- You can now work collaboratively. This is a new feature for Google Forms. Now you can create forms in realtime just like you would with Google docs or spreadsheets.
- Responses can be collected within the form itself or sent to a spreadsheet. This is handy if you want to have the latest in stats visually (like this example) or by spreadsheet (like this example)
- You can embed forms within web pages and Gmails. Having them as part of an email is especially handy if you want customers to fill them out.
- You can collect responses with up to 200,000 spreadsheet cells filled. It’s likely you won’t ever test this limit.
- It has all the common question types like multiple choice, checkboxes, scale, text etc. For more advances types, you will have have to look at a solution like surveymonkey or similar.
Perpetual West is a Google Apps Consultant and Google Apps Authorized Reseller.
Call us at 1 (877) 388-6400 to discuss how we can help your company get the most out of Google Apps for Business.