With its many features and mobile app, RingCentral is a great cloud-based phone system for businesses of all types and sizes. RingCentral is an even more powerful phone system when you add the fact that RingCentral can be used inside of other applications on the market. In 2015, did you know that RingCentral customers will be able to use their RingCentral service inside of 6 key applications? Currently, RingCentral has 5 integrations available for RingCentral customers including: Salesforce CRM, Zendesk, Desk, Box, and Microsoft Outlook. In January 2015, RingCentral is going to release a new integration with Google (i.e. Gmail, Google+ Hangouts and Google Docs). To learn more about each integration, scroll down through the table below.
RingCentral for Salesforce®
- Integration between your RingCentral phone system and Salesforce CRM (customer relationship management platform)
- Make or receive calls through the RingCentral phone system directly from your account within Salesforce CRM
- Incoming callers are instantly matched to existing contact records and are automatically displayed. Log notes during a call and they’ll be saved automatically.
- App is available on AppExchange. Note: Must have Salesforce Professional, Enterprise or Unlimited edition to access the app
RingCentral for Zendesk®
- Integration between your RingCentral phone system and Zendesk (cloud-based customer service platform)
- Make or receive calls through the RingCentral phone system directly from your account within Zendesk
- Incoming callers are instantly matched to existing client records and are automatically displayed. Tickets are created automatically when a call arrives for service efficiency.
- Required: Zendesk account as app is available in Zendesk account settings
RingCentral for Desk
- Integration between your RingCentral phone system and Desk.com (support call system)
- Call customers from within Desk.com (using RingCentral for Desk.com dial pad or clicking on the contact phone number to dial out).
- Incoming callers are instantly matched to existing customer records and are automatically displayed.
- Desk.com service tickets are automatically created when a phone call arrives.
- Log notes on a Desk.com ticket while on call
- Required: Desk.com account
RingCentral for Google – Available in late January 2015
- Integration between your RingCentral phone system and Gmail, Google+ Hangouts & Google Docs
- Note: Integration only works when using Google Chrome browser.
- Make calls and send texts to any number/contact within Gmail
- Access RingCentral voicemails, faxes and text messages in Gmail.
- Access company directory and Google contacts directly from RingCentral sidebar.
- Schedule a RingCentral Conference and RingCentral Meeting directly in Gmail and are scheduled via Google Calendar
- Send faxes directly from within your Google Docs from your RingCentral account
- App will be available in the Chrome Web Store
- Integration between your RingCentral phone system and Box (document storage)
- Send faxes of your Box documents (up to 50 recipients at a time) using your RingCentral service
- Required: Box account, Box integration app and RingCentral FaxOut app
- Integration between your RingCentral phone system and Microsoft Office & Microsoft Outlook
- Automatically identify callers as Outlook contacts when using RingCentral Softphone
- Send faxes directly from any Microsoft Windows application (such as Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Consolidate voice and fax messages directly into Outlook
- To get Microsoft Outlook integration, download and install the management tool called Softphone™
Is your business looking to get more out of your phone system in 2015?
As a RingCentral Authorized Dealer, we can help! To learn more about RingCentral and other cloud-based solutions for business, contact Perpetual West at (877) 388-6400 Ext 2 or visit our website at perpetualwest.com